I. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
1. NORMAL OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE.
Our Service is based on WordPress which requires certain necessary cookies to work properly. These cookies do not store any personal data and you cannot opt out of this cookies, because they are necessary for the website to function and work properly.
Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services.
2. THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
You can remove cookies from your computer by going to your browser history and clearing all cookies. Find out how to remove cookies here.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on March 20, 2020.
We respect you and your privacy, that is why we want to be transparent and straightforward. On this page you can read more about the how we collect, use and share information about you in order to run our business.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect information about you, when you provide it to us and when you use our Services.
- Information you provide us through emailing us when you inquire about our Services. These can be your first and last name, email address, home address and any payment information you provide such as your bank account number.
- The emails you send to our email addresses when you inquire about our Services, or when we communicate further to plan more details about your selected Services.
- The messages via social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, when you inquire about our Services or when we communicate further to plan more details about your selected Services.
- When you use our webpage and Services, we collect information such as: anonyomous IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our website, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter).
We obtain personal information from various sources, in two different ways:
- Directly: The direct information we collect is when you make an enquiry. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
- Anonymously: The anonymous information we collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at our lovely website pages.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold your personal information in our archive for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Any information you provide will be used to:
- Carry out any obligations from any contracts that we enter in to.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of any changes to our services.
You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us, unless the email correspondence is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any third-party, unless you give us your permission.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests or prevent fraud or abuse of our company or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
We use the following services to collect your information:
Google Analytics – We use analytics on our site to collect data to provide us with statistics about our site. We collect non-sensitive information about you, all sensitive information has been anonymized including IP addresses(IP addresses have their last byte anonymized).
When you provide any personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. Our website is protected with SSL and a secure page a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure.
Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security, and where we have given you a password which enables you to access my website galleries, you are responsible for sharing this password.
Any sensitive information such as credit or debit card details is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL by the third party responsible to taking payments.
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights by contacting us at the same email address.
We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.